VIM3 yolov3 convert issue

OK, I’ll change the script and convert it again.

This time, nbg_ unify_ yolov3 was successfully generated, but at the end of the conversion, there is still a screenshot in which lib cannot be deleted. Does this have an impact?

At the same time, when compiling, I use vim3_ Ubuntu-gnome-focal_ Linux-4.9_ arm64_ EMMC_ V0.9-20200530, is it OK?

@suixing

After burn, you need to upgrade to least OTA version

https://docs.khadas.com/vim3/HowToUpgradeTheSystem.html

You can check it in source code. It’s open source

Hello, after I finished the model conversion and compilation, when I recognized my own picture on the vim3 development board, the following error occurred. I want to ask why?

@suixing You can run ‘./detect_demo_x11 -h’, the format is change

Thank you, but there is such a mistake?

@suixing Did you replace the nb file and execute sudo ./INSTALL?

First, I copied yolov3. nb to nn_ Data, no yolov3_ 88. nb delete, and then I execute sudo. / UNINSTALL, sudo. / INSTALL

@suixing You need to replay yolov3_88.nb

Thank you! I have replayed yolov3_ 88. nb, and then execute sudo. / uninstall, sudo. / install. The following error occurred when I recognized my own picture again. Could you please tell me the reason?

Later,I have successfully completed the model conversion, quantization and image recognition with Tengine SDK.

I want to ask what the parameters in the screenshot mean and what the recognition time is? Then I can’t test the video. What is the command format of video recognition?

@suixing If you need to use camera, please use this demo tengine_khadas_app/yolov3-camera

I can test with camera,but I can’t test the video. What is the command format of video recognition?Also,I want to ask what the parameters in the screenshot mean and what the recognition time is?

@suixing If you wan to test video, you can read out the video frame by frame, recognize it, and write it back. This is mainly a problem of opencv, you may need to understand the video interface of opencv

Thank you. I’m not very familiar with Opencv,do you have any codes for video?

@suixing Please follow this

https://docs.opencv.org/4.2.0/dd/de7/group__videoio.html

1 Like