VIM3 Infinite loop white led

Which Khadas SBC do you use?

VIM3

Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?

Install corelec emmc via krescue

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

Latest releases krescue

Please describe your issue below:

Hello I’m coming to you for some help on my two khadas 3 vim3 .

I am quite a fan of using emmc which offers a great speed of execution and the refreshment is excellent.

I’m looking for a clean reinstallation with oowoo or krescue for my two khadas.

Little information I am on archlinux I recovered the packages lsusb because not present

I made two sdcard one in oowoo the other in krescue . Approximate command line. I’m not going to do the mapping parted you will understand.

dd if=krescue_or_oowoo_krescue_,sd.img of=/dev/sda1 bs=4M status=progress conv=fsync

I put the First box in mtp mode blue led then I connect it in USB on my computer while waiting to see the network card. White led constant then goes out. The tests were carried out with the two sdcard one oowoo the other krescue . Same symptoms.
White led then goes out

I tried in autonomous on a screen and keyboard then network cable … I have one more info; the khadas logo appears briefly then reboot infinitely the white led.

Post a console log of your issue below:

No possible 

Hello @HyP3_1on

Which version of CoreELEC you used?

Please use oowow to install lastest CoreELEC image online: vim3-coreelec-19.5-matrix.emmc.kresq

Latest oowow image: https://dl.khadas.com/products/vim3/firmware/oowow/versions/vim3/vim3-oowow-230130.426-sd.img.gz