VIM2 (Android v7.1 Nougat) + vTV + ToneBoard - Sound issue on some DVBT channels

Hi All !..

Is anybody has experienced some sound issues on some DVBT channels ?

VIM2ProVtvToneBoard

When I uses my vTV Box, VIM2Pro (Android v7.1 Nougat) + vTV + Tone Board, on some channels there is NO sound while on some others I can hear the channel’s sound…

Didn’t dig more deeply,but I have de same source of DVBT signal directly on my TV and the sound on these channels is OK…

Has anybody experienced the same issue ?
Has anybody found the solution to recover the sound of these channels ?

20201122 :
Have to make a modification to the title and the post, even if that don’t make a difference regarding the issue, but my Boards-sandwich VIM2 embeded operating system isn’t Android Pie but Android v7.1 Nougat… Sorry for the mistake…

1 Like

Please check the whole wiring diagram, also make sure that the power supply for the three boards will work well enough

НЕТ ПОДДЕРЖКИ АСС Я ПОДНИМАЛ ЭТОТ ВОПРОС .ОТВЕТИЛИ ПРОБЛЕМА В ПРОЦЕСОРЕ С ЭКОНОМИЛИ . БУКВА НЕТА .НЕСМОГ РЕШИТЬ.В МИКУЛКАХ ТАКИХ К3 ПРОБЛЕМ НЕТУ

Hello Andreu7530,…

I’ve tied to translate you answer in French and in english, here is teh english version :slight_smile:
“NO ACC SUPPORT I HAVE RAISED THIS QUESTION. ANSWERED THE PROBLEM IN THE PROCESSOR WITH ECONOMY. THE LETTER NETA CANNOT BE SOLVED IN MICULKS THERE ARE NO SUCH K3 PROBLEMS”

I’m sorry but I haven’t understood all what you said … some words seems not to be translatable in GoogleTranslate…

Could you please answer in english with you own words ?

Let me translate. He wants to say that there is a problem with the audio output of the AAC format, supposedly a processor problem, and on other consoles, such as meecool, such problems are not observed.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Hello all,…

Many thanks to you two, Vladimir.v.v and andreu7530…
So we are facing a conception or a vTV-board firmware problem…

Now I’m sure that there it is not board-sandwich VIM2 interconnect or a power issues…

I’ll try to contact vTV-board support or maybe also Khadas-support-Team abbout that…
I’ll post thier answer here to complete the post :wink:

20201118 : message to support@superdvb.com sent…
Wait & see or maybe wet & sea if it takes too mutch time :wink:

2 Likes