Thank you @terry for updated ROM.
- Finally Ethernet doesn’t loose connection.
- ROM seems more stable also.
- 5 Ghz hotspot speed is pretty fast. Download/Upload speed via 5 Ghz hotspot - 200/200 Mb/s (My max Ethernet speed - 600/300 Mb/s).
- 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz hotspots works only 10 minutes. All my devices (laptops and android smart phones), which are connected to VIM2 hotspots lost internet connection. Why is it happening?
- I still can’t start properly working hotspot after VIM2 boot. I tried different apps: Droid Automation, AutomateIt and similar. Hotspot is enabled after the boot, but devices can’t connect to it.
Hotspot can be enabled only manually if I go to more settings option.
- Can you add auto band option to hotspot that devices can choose proper band automatically. Basically talking, I need functionality that old (2.4 Ghz) and new (5 Ghz) devices can reach internet via same hotspot which is enabled in VIM2 Max. VIM2 is connected to Ethernet and Wifi option is turned off.