Vim 1 - Android TV Pie

looking forward to this.

Only problem I’m having with the tanix port is certain apps are refusing to install even with TV app repo.

hi guys
I’m really tired of looking for somewhere to learn how to modify system to use different remote
control on android oreo or pie.

I’ve rooted my device and edited remote.conf file on android 7.1 without success.
In oreo : decompiled the dtb file to dtc and wrote back to device again without success.
what’s the trick?
where is the trick?
In oreo or pie whitch files need to be edited to enable the remote turn device on ?
i’ve a p212 board.
I really need for help
I’m getting crazy
please help

Thank you. Could you please tell us where can we get the source code of this android TV so we would be able to contribute to it?

I worked on the original binary image which is linked at the Vietnamese website in my first post. The original developer may have the source code. Personally, I’d wait for the native Vim Pie being developed by Superceleron. It’s going to be more up to date.

1 Like

Dear @Zahir can you update the link please?
Link off

I’ve held off re-posting my port of ATV Pie because I assume people would prefer SC’s direct development of the same. That may well remain the case, but several users have asked me to put my port up again, so here it is: and yes, it is a port.

https://mega.nz/#!hDognY5D!WB1nwPQ3bONaQr4eDLgtSzZxJVb4yKTdEHya9iHLMVY

1 Like

Port, or Wine or Beer all the same to me :wink:

1 Like

Hi All . I have a vim1 (1.12) and need to get hold of a android Tv image the “SC_VIM1_DEBUG_ATV-v2.0-20200130.emmc.img.zstd” one just gets stuck in boot logo loop for hours. The one on krecue doesn’t play video at all …cant get into normal upgrade mode with buttons … need another rescue image

Hi , do you still have a link to this ROM ?