VIM 1 A9 PIE ATV SC V2-Rom

Doing some test’s Now with SC latest and Greatest PIE ATV Rom:
As per normal I think he is getting the hang of how to do this :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Well… im thinking in doing a krescue img… because 1º boot is slow in ATV builds since it needs to do some updates!
What you guys think?

2 Likes

I don’t have vim1, but I’ll say that I really liked krescue, I would install everything from it, yes, and we would not rack our brains with what Usb Burning Tool we should sew, all IMHO :wink:

Ye im think i will rls ATV builds in krescue, the “Normal” ones i still do it as img or should i do it for all?
This is 4 krescue imgs, 2 ATV and 2 “Normal”.

1 Like

yes, you’re right, many are used to .img

yes, just release you roms in kresc format, no other format is needed now i think

1 Like

well i will rls only the atv builds in krescue, the normal ones i will rls it as regular img for burn tool.

2 Likes

at first I thought that hip-hop itself converts all the assemblies that are in krescue. I seem to know little :slightly_smiling_face:

ye you need to read it a bit, is quite simple to use in fact and very handy :slight_smile:

I figured it out, I mean, do you create this together with Hyphop ,Krescue + ATV ? :slightly_smiling_face:
if this is certainly not a secret :blush:

na i just used Hyphop work, you can also use it!
Imagine it like a backup img you do from lets say your windows partition, it restores it to that state.
In this case is a img of my emmc already with all updates done from store etc!
Because Pie ATV in s905x can be really really slow in 1º boot, like this it boots to a “fast” updated system :slight_smile: also less chance of bad usb burning tool flashes where you need to flash 2 times the img :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes, I also really liked Krescue for its mobility and convenience, in every way! thank you guys!!!

Thank you master rom good