USB_Burn_tool not working

additional drivers will not help you, I’m trying to understand what you want to see on emmc :slightly_smiling_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

this is just an installation error, something doesn’t correctly mean on your part

well, i want to successfully do this guide,

please verify your vim and installation image

Vim3 Pro, image is https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/VIM3/Ubuntu/EMMC/VIM3_Ubuntu-xfce-bionic_Linux-4.9_arm64_EMMC_V20191231.7z

app is https://dl.khadas.com/Tools/USB_Burning_Tool_v2.2.0.zip

you opened zip, also run as administrator

yes i did that , i ran as admin

do a full cleaning of emmc from Krescue, and repeat

yes i did that twice, full clean of EMMC using krescue .
i also noticed in the video that i need android first

maybe android version not comptaible maybe uboot not compatible too?

most importantly, try other ports (preferably direct from the motherboard) and cables

1 Like

i wish it was that easy, my mobo has only one direct usb3.1 C-Type. and i dont have a converter. oh oh

tried difrent rom ubuntu server and it got stuck
omg stuck at 70% i tried ubuntu Server

try installing an image from another device, something seems to me a port or cable is giving an error

1 Like

Yes I to believe it the same problem, if the drivers work now and the percent has increased, we are going in the right direction :smile:, but seriously there is some serious problem in the peripherals used, consider replacing them, make sure nothing is contacting the board or shorting it or may try to reset the board and cause error

1 Like

yeah i belive that too, might be port problem or mobo maker problem, but ill try and buy a usb-c conveter, thank you for suggestion ,

by the way please don’t take me wrong but, what is a mobo !?, I don’t I understand, :sweat_smile:,

oh mobo = Motherboard
it is ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IMPACT VIII

Ohh kay, understood, I don’t have Much experience in chatting shortcuts like btw, plzz or gg,it takes me a bit of time to understand
please forgive me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes