TS050 screen questions

what I thought that it could have been damaged during transportation

this usually happens after falling or hitting

Well, it was covered in multiple layers of Bubble wrap, can it happen even then ??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

it’s hard for me to say, by the way, where did you order?

Got it From Khadas directly.

maybe then you will not have a problem to exchange, or they will tell you what could be the problem

I want someone from Khadas to take a look at my problem,
@kenny, @katherine by chance do you guys have any Idea ?

but it looks like a hardware defect, if you can, make a video

Ok will see about it :slight_smile:

try to take a photo inside the display so that can see.

provide as many photos and videos as possible !

Thanks, buddy

:point_up::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well I have had the test running for quite some time now, till now no problems at all, the display is doing great, and I have tried to correct every other variable, it seems as if the power is the only problem, I noticed that when the problem happened, the board was stuck as well and was trying to shut down, I understand it now, the entire problem is related to Improper power supply :slightly_smiling_face:

So I guess my other question is still unsolved, Can anyone measure the power consumption of the touchscreen ?

buddy, I don’t see anything, you need to look closer, show closer and in detail
:face_with_monocle:

I can’t understand you, is the picture not visible?

But what can I see there?
:rofl:

can show the whole connection diagram more closely?

Sure, but it will take me some time, I have disassembled everything in preparation for my mini-review
:wink:

it’s okay, I want to see more, can you also take the monitor apart and show it in an open review?

1 Like

Sure, I had planned that as well,
I believe you are curious as to know how the display teardown looks like, right ?
:grin:

Sorry, of course you aren’t laughing now and need our help, buddy, I really understand you
:frowning: