Tone Board CAD Files (Custom Case Design)

Hi Guys,

People have been asking us for the measurements / CAD files for the Tone Board so they can 3D Print / CNC their own cases.

Do note that apart from the .dxf file for the Tone Board, I used a pair of calipers to get most of the 3D dimensions, so you will likely need the real Tone Board to compare for tolerances.

These files are meant as a starting point for your design only. I would say having allowance gaps of 0.05 to 0.1mm would be prudent, especially if you’re using a FDM 3D printer.

CAD Files:
Solidworks, Step, Pdf

Have fun!
You Jun
Khadas Staff

7 Likes

I used this case to good effect…the screw holes are not needed but the results I am pretty happy with. Friction fit of the RCA panel is fine for general use.

2 Likes

Is there a case that is for Tone Board + VIM2 via connectors?

Not that I noticed on my searches…but you could always DIY based on the one I linked. Not my area of expertise tho.

Are the cad files available in .DXF or .DWG formats ?

Just convert them… It’s as easy as that, don’t expect everything to be served on a silver platter.

2 Likes

@Ro_Ro everything you need is right here on this page :smile:

2-types: .step, .dxf.

Not the question of getting things on a silver platter… Just asking if it was available would save time… Anyways already did that

1 Like

Had checked that before. The dxf files have just the board layout… Didn’t have the port layouts. Anyways I already made the dwg files and have already given for mfg of the enclosure

1 Like