There is no cooling fan option in VIM3 Android system setting to control FAN

Hi all, please help, bought VIM3 Pro but in Android system setting there is no colling fan option to control the FAN, what to do?

@Alexey1

Hello, what is the hardware version number of the VIM3 you bought? This version number is silk screen printed on the lower left corner of the board. You can tell me after you check it, and let me know the version number of the firmware you are using, thank you

Hello, checked on the board, it is Khadas VIM3 V14 22092242 and in system steeing in option “About” following information:
Model: VIM3
Version: 9
Android security patch level: August 5, 2018
Baseband version: Unknown
Kernel version: 4.9.113
#26 Fri Dec 17 17:42:09 EST 2021
Build: VIM3_Pie_V211220

@Alexey1

Hello, V14 is our latest hardware version number. The reason is that the inconsistency between the hardware version number and the software version causes the FAN to work abnormally. At present, the software has been adapted to the V14 version number, but the firmware is still in the testing stage and has not been uploaded. We It will be uploaded to the server in the near future, and I will push it to you in time, and you can download the update and burn it

@xiong.zhang Thanks a lot, latest version of firmware you pointed solved the problem.