Tea - about Battery Protection

I am interested in obtaining a Khadas Tea (regular, non-pro model).

Though before I can make my purchase, I would like to get to know a couple of things more about it, like its battery protection features.

I am particularly interested in getting to know if there is a type of “battery bypass” feature since one of the ways I would like to use the Khadas Tea is as a PC sound card, for which I would keep the device plugged into my PC for many hours.

I would like to make sure that I won’t be negatively affecting the health of the battery by using the Khadas Tea that way.

What safety features does the Khadas Tea have to protect its own battery’s health when being used as a wired DAC plugged into a PC for hours?

Hi
You’d better to close the charging fuction when you use Tea,thus, the power for Tea comes from battary completely and tea does not expend power consumption from Phone. If you want to charge to tea, you’d better to shutdown it and charge it.