Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
WakeOnLan is not working after powering off the system.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Built own u-boot-spi.bin image (U-boot 2017.09)
- Connected a FTDI-serial console to Edge-V
- Copied the u-boot image into an USB pendrive
- Installed into the Edge-V using your advice
kbi trigger wol w 1
- Checked flag with
kbi trigger wol r
- Inserted in netplan yaml file
wakeonlan: trueon eth0 I/F
wakeonlan and etherwake <mac-addr>
A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.
After sending on the same network a magic packet to 255.255.255.255:9 using
sudo etherwake <mac-addr>OR
sudo wakeonlan <mac-addr>
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Add any other context about the problem here.
I don’t know why flashing my u-boot-spi.bin image does not report a recent build date. Mine is
U-Boot 2017.09 (Nov 15 2018 - 09:52:31 +0800) aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Linaro GCC 6.3-2017.02) 6.3.1 20170109 GNU ld (Linaro_Binutils-2017.02) 188.8.131.5261019