[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie "Normal" Debug Build v8 20211122

Navigation bar It must be done so that the switch could be disappeared and not disappeared.
then it was cool!! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hmm you mean disable the auto disappear?
I already think on that, there is no point on having that if we already have a setting in settings for it.
I will disabled it in this next build.

2 Likes

I want the navigation bar to be toggle on or off hiding the navigation bar.

Do you mean something like these settings?

Yes i think he means that one, i see that screenshot is from Ugoos fw.
I will implement it next build, not on this one since is already done.

Hi, I donā€™t know, I donā€™t have ugoos, but there is a third-party firmware made for vim3, it looks decent, good vim3 board, good ugoos port, Iā€™m just a user, so I have nothing to do with cracking firmware, by the way, today I updated to 0.4.0
:grimacing::slightly_smiling_face:

Ye is Ugoos fw, that is why it was banned from freaktab since Ugoos made a copyright claim.
I know you just an user, but the users cant forget that is not actually is work but other ppls work.
Also is pretty easy to port the Ugoos fw to any amlogic box, i can do it in 10 min or even less.
But i wont, is their work!
Anyway this is not a conversation to this topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remember beelink with fake RAM, instead of the declared 3 gigabytes, they released 2 gigabytes in one of the revisions, and masked it! However, freaktab turned a blind eye to this, and for beelink there is always a green light.
:man_shrugging:t3::wink:

Well, that is what the common ppl think, in the background we had many talks with beelink, they even stop support the forum as an advertiser.
But that is a talk to another threads and not this one.

Yes, of course, I just wanted to say that this is a business, and everyone puts his own meaning into it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I hate to digress, but thatā€™s weird, isnā€™t android supposed to be open source, and anyone using it must release their code to public on demand ?

its a violation by them in that case, and they have no grounds to file a copyright claimā€¦

1 Like

Not really, aml sdk is not open source.
Anyway guys lets leave this out of this thread plz.

Updated 1Āŗ post with latest build, do read ā€œRecommendationsā€

3 Likes

Yes! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

ye i suspected it was that(immersive mode switch), i will add it in the next build.
For now iā€™m making the vim2 builds then i need to move away from this one to get back to do my paid job.

4 Likes

Screenshot: Screenshot_2

Will you make TWRP in ROM above version 7? With TWRP it is very convenient to ā€œanimateā€ the device!

Try to install the old twrp, from the previous firmware, it should work.

It is also possible to use a separately mounted TWRP as a workaround from here (ā€œŠ½Š°Š²ŠµŃŠ½Š¾Š¹ twrpā€):
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=568132&view=findpost&p=92355662
you can run this zip from stock recovery

i will try to do it in v8 but i do not promise anything since is not one of my priorities.

2 Likes