[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie "Normal" Debug Build v8 20211122

Btw guys, i have read some have issues with touch LCD… what issues are that?
Im still waiting for my touch lcd screen to arrive so i dunno if something is wrong…
Also on remotes with MIC, i tested a G10 and G20 Remote and both work just fine but in this remotes you need to keep the mic button pressed for them to “listen” to you.
On the G30 dunno since i do not have one, i tested also my work remote is the same as Minix remote and that one i only need to press it 1 time to listen to me!

2 Likes

So the issue is in the Debug one correct?

1 Like

Yes, the problem is in “Debug”.

1 Like

Dear, SuperCeleron. Is it possible to install Google (Google assistant) from playmarket on your firmware?..:smirk:

My normal rom already has google assistant, but is the ATV one…
You can change it, but you need to use the debug build and mount system partition remove the katniss folder and make a Velvet folder and add Velvet.apk in it…

1 Like

I would also like to know how to do this? … :blush:

I’ll say easier, delete the Google file, and install from the market

1 Like

I tried to do this already. But after removing, Google from the playmarket does not want to install …

this is a system application, delete it via sdmaid, restart Khadas, install from the market, there were no problems

2 Likes

I’ll Try SDmaid. I used " application Manager (root needed)", also removes system applications well…

1 Like

Hi! Finally, the special racing season ended, and I was able to install ROM normal version 4 debug from the respected Superceleron :comet::bomb: This ROM - tightened up VIM3!
Version 3 was slower in operation, and this was shown by the AnTuTu test

Version 4 is faster and very smooth, the AnTuTu test shows it !!!
Well, I again had fun when I set up the SquareHome3 launcher, now I am happy to wait for the new season in Asphalt 9 - my cars drive faster and the graphics are smoother! Thanks Superceleron! :checkered_flag:

6 Likes

Your theme is great. Can you share the config?

1 Like

@superceleron When you issue V4 OTA version?

when i have a little free time to do it!

3 Likes

Hi buddy! Here is a backup with launcher settings and wallpapers
https://mega.nz/#F!XYgRmIDS!nL_fpribcvYYwC7YSc_GXA
Clock widget for launcher install this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.michalec.SimpleDigiClockWidget&hl, customize to taste :smiley:
Good luck

5 Likes

I replaced the installed version of Google in system/ priv-app/katniss with the new “Google app for Android TV 3.13.0.278974704 APK”. Now voice search works in all apps!!! …:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ye i might have use a older one by mistake lol, it happens :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For example, I use ATV voice on a pure android👍

thank you! but can’t access google either. and i have asked a friend to download if for me.

Well i will do a ota with that fixed, and also with the new kernels on it!
Its easier for me to do it like that, but… no timeframe… i might do this weekend but dunno really.
Im having some work issues ( still didn’t get paid my december wage and looks like also january is a no show )

2 Likes