[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie ATV Debug v5 20211119

yes, so I suggested the user to act for sure🙂

if i install SC VIM3 ATV final V1 In internal memory, could I have NOW Coreelec in external memory without the problem of seeing everything green?

tanks!

Coreelec will work with this ROM. Use the method from here:

2 Likes

I dont understand …
installing the latest version of SC ATV V1, could I use the USB with CoreElec without problems?
What should I do?

yes, night build coreelec works fine…
https://relkai.coreelec.org

TANKS :slight_smile:

but android suits me better!:grin:only you need to bring the android to mind, which I really hope!

1 Like

umm …
Before summer I installed a version of the ATV and the appearance was very simple.

I’ve already seen captures of your SBC and it seems spatial;)

I already have ATV V1 installed in the internal memory
How do I boot from the USB pen that Coreelec has?

…I have tried the TST Mode but still starting ATV
EDITED:
well.
I have already managed to boot from usb. I didn’t expect the boot screen to come out Superceleron, I assumed CoreElec would come out. anyway …:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

OTA with android and Coreelec von EMMC not working :frowning:
any idea ???

both on emmc? if yes then it will not work!

Yes… both…

Anyone had a working Sony DS4 Controller on android working?

i think i forgot to enable the driver in the kernel :stuck_out_tongue: i will enable it in next build!

2 Likes

Dual Shock 3 is also not working for me.

Also Kernel Modul?

DS4 Bluetooth controllers where only added from Android 10 onwards but USB ones should work if the Sony driver were enabled(in next build) in the kernel and the keylayout added(which was).

@superceleron if you or anyone manage to find out what bluetooth and HID changes were added to Android 10 and can backport it to Android 9, please let me know then bluetooth PS4 DS4 controllers can also work.

Maybe different users can help make a list of all the USB/Bluetooth PS and Xbox controllers that work and also check that all buttons function correctly?
It would be useful for everyone and then the keylayouts can be improved.

3 Likes

the changes are big, and mainly in the kernel.
Anyway i still dint look much to 10, since in my work we are focus now in 9 and going to take a while to actually touch for real in 10!

2 Likes

So what about the Ds3 Controller?

At the moment I use firmware from Superceleron, with the kernel from the Terry firmware on November 1.

1 Like

you need to wait for next build!

2 Likes