DISCLAIMER: MY ROMs(WORK) CAN NOT BUT USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY CONSENT.
Here is the ATV 32bits build for the VIM1S.
Pls do read the bugs section.
PLS READ THE BUGS SECTION THKS…
- Build from latest Khadas R(11) SDK
- Added some gamepads to the kernel.
- Added root, it now as the “normal” root(supersu), i will think in the future if i will add Magisk or not…
- Added root on/off switch, it on by default! (restart required to take effect, after each change)
- Added overlay that shows cpu speed/temp etc… also network speed etc…
- Added option to choose the default UI for each app ( see app info page, only on side settings )
- Added Switch OS (if no usb stick or SDcard is present with other OS. it will boot to recovery)
- Added BT in TVSettings.
- Added DocumentsUI since it seems some emulators(and some filebrowser apps) need it to work correctly.
- Added support for EXT4 filesystem.
- Modified Backdrop to remove some text.
- Fixed Audio playback in Google Videos (and others)
- Added Vim1/2/3 remote control.
- Fixed some permissions.
- Removed Chromecast from the fw, since it will not work unless legit atv
- And many other stuff…
- Netflix Mobile app fix, see my youtube video near the end is there how to “fix” it.
- If you have CEC disabled in your TV pls enable or is possible you will get random black screens, if you do not want to enable it in your TV go to settings and disable it there!
- In case you have some weird issues with Google assistant after the ota, just go to “settings/device preferences/Google assistant” and disable it and then enable it or press the MIC button on your remote, that will enable it again and ask you a few questions. If the issue persists i recommend doing a factory reset.
- Of course there is bugs!! there always be bugs!!
Want to buy me a beer?
THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!