Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
Many thks to Mafarricos for sending me the device to play
Many Thks to my beta testers Robert and RDFTKV!
READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!
- General optimization and how the ram is used, should better now.
- Fixed Home and mouse buttons on IR Remote!
- Fixed missing file on xposed
- fixed some apps and added some missing ones
- Brand new rom.
- Custom kernel with some little fixes.
- Default Governor Interactive ( I recommend adding a heatsink to the device )
- New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 for the great work
- Custom Wetek WebOs launcher ( Many thks to wetek for let me use it )
- Menu Button is king on this launcher, its used to add remove icons on the main screen, also to remove widgets.
- Long press on the default icons on desktop you can change them to other apps (White Logos…)
- Long press on the icons you add to the deskop and you can rearrange them.
- Live Wallpapers, you can control it in “Settings -> Display -> Daydream.” ( you guys need to chose “Backdrop” and add a timer, like 5 min etc… )
- Working google remote control!
- Ported the new added stuff from ugoos AM3 1.0.0 rom(Thks ugoos for the nice work) that includes:
- USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
- Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
- NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
- Fixed ext4 support
- Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
- Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
- Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
- Temperature, Ram etc monitor.
- Samba Server
- Root / Unroot
- Proper RGB Fix ( Use the Included app, box-fix )
- Netflix, youtube, playstore…etc… fully working ( No 4k Youtube, that is exclusive of ATV rom )
- initd.d support.
- PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable… )
- Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need to xposed fix!
- RGB fix now its on the “stock” android settings(Display)… Can also use the app included.
- New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply’s the rgb fix, cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK… ( Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
- Gapps updated!
- Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
- Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update “su” binary. ( Read bugs section )
- Wifi range should be a little better.
- Permissions fixed.
- Gapps Updated!
- Kodi Brightness fix (videos…)
- Added Xposed Framework
- FTMC Build 24
- Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.6.0, on kodi 16.1 doesn’t work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
- And some other little stuff…
- DEFAULT UNROOTED
- IF THE VIM DON’T BOOT IN 6 MIN ON THE 1º BOOT, DISCONNECT THE POWER AND RECONNECT AND WAIT DON’T TOUCH IT UNTIL IT BOOTS…
- You may loose sound when enable my rgb fix on my kernel only (disconnect the hdmi cable and connect it again to solve it or change source on your tv)
- Only update “su” if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop…
- Ugoos Firefly it needs ugoos kernel so dont turn it on because it wont work…
- TO DISABLE THE LED WHEN SLEEP YOU GUYS NEED TO GO TO “Display -> Daydream -> Power key action” AND CHANGE IT TO HIBERNATION, IT WORKS A LOT BETTER FROM MY TESTS!
- Possible more!
- DOWNLOAD HERE SCV1A for Khadas Vim
- MD5: B6679D3CB5664ABFD938D75DC157240A
- Use usb burning tool…
1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES!
THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!