Pre-order EDGE-V-M (RK3399)

May I sign up for EDGE-V Pro? :slight_smile:

Kit for 99 not yet available (will be granted to those who first reacted to this information). :slight_smile:
You can place an order on a General basis. Or wait for the release of new options.

Offer still open for Edge -V Basic? (As it have full support in mainline kernel).
Will be good to build something on it.

Happy to pay that amount.

My Bad: Didnt read the previous post. No problem will wait for such offer in future.

When Edge-V Max will be available for ordering, and how much will be cost this set: Edge-V Max + heatsink + fan cooling + case? When the estimated delivery date to Russia? Thanks for the answer.

1000 units Edge-V will be ready for shipping on Mid May, and you can pre-order on Khadas Shop now.

The 3705 cooling fan might be slight later as the we got issue of molding process.

Be note that the DIY-Case is not match the Edge-V due to there is another USB-C port on the bottom side of the Edge-V SBC, which is conflict with the DIY Case.

Regarding the delivery time, I have to confirm with my colleague first and due to it’s holiday here, so may I need one more day to update here. Khadas Shop FAQ here:

Good day!

3 Likes

I was told that 15-20 days by China Post for free, and 5-7 days by DHL with extra $15 shipping cost.

1 Like