Pinout details of the JST-GH connectors on the Edge 2 IO module

Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?

Ubuntu

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

Edge2 Ubuntu 22.04 Linux 5.10 V1.6.2-240110 Release

Please describe your issue below:

What the pinout of the 2pins and 4pins JST-GH connectors on the Edge 2 IO module? Thank you!

Hello @Whabilly

You can check the information here: dl.khadas.com - Index of /products/add-ons/edge2-io/

Thanks @numbqq . I am aware of the information you linked to, but it does not detail the PCB pinout for the CON3 and CON6 connectors. I am making my own cables so I have to make sure I am providing the right signal to the right pin… specially for the USB2.0 connector (CON6). I can make some guess but I would prefer to refer to some official documentation.

Hello again, I just need confirmation of the pinout for the USB 2.0 connector (CON6). Is the pinout shown on the attached picture correct? Thanks!
Edge2 IO Module - CON6 Pinouts - Small

Hello @Whabilly

The pin marked with triangle is PIN1, so the PIN1 is VCC_5V0

Glad I asked as I incorrectly thought that the pin marked with triangle was GND…
Thanks!

Hello @numbqq, I can confirm that the pinout information you provided is correct as I have been able to connect and use a USB camera from the USB 2.0 connector (CON6) on the Edge2 IO module.

1 Like