NPU repositories have all been migrated to Github
Why do this
- Our code is mainly concentrated on Github, for unified management.
- Issues on Gitlab are easily overlooked. When we don’t update the NPU repositories, we almost never go to Gitlab.
- The code on Gitlab will no longer be maintained.
- All NPU documents have been updated.
- Subsequent updates on NPU will only be pushed to the corresponding repositories on Github.
- Large files that cannot be placed in Github will be placed in Gitlab and then exist as sub-repositories.
New repositories Links
How to clone a sub-repositories. (use aml_npu_demo_binaries as a example)
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/khadas/aml_npu_demo_binaries
- Init and Update
$ git clone https://github.com/khadas/aml_npu_demo_binaries
$ cd aml_npu_demo_binaries
$ git submodule init
$ git submodule update