No conversion_scripts in SDK/acuity-toolkit

I purchased your khadas vim3 model board, but during the NPU conversion process, there is no conversion_scripts in /aml_npu_sdk/acuity-toolkit. However, the PDF instruction document on the official website indicated that conversion_scripts should be in the folder aml_npu_SDK /acuity toolkit. I also downloaded the software package AMl_npu_SDK according to the link on the official website. However, according to the download on the official website, the folder conversion_scripts is not available, but it is really needed for conversion. Could you please send me a copy of Conver_scripts under the folder AMl_npu_SDK /acuity- Toolkit, thank you. And my email is 2560669046@qq.com.

@lifei 请参考最新的文档使用SDK。

In the latest documentation SDK usage,
$ cd workspace/aml_npu_sdk/acuity-toolkit
$ ls
bin demo python ReadMe.txt requirements.txt

there is no conversion_scripts in /aml_npu_sdk/acuity-toolkit. But in the PDF description file of the model conversion, the conversion is performed under the SDK.

The latest SDK documentation requires me to convert the script under the conversion_scripts file, but the aml_npu_sdk/acuity-toolkit in the sdk download link given in this latest documentation does not have a conversion_scripts file.

The download URL for the sdk given in the latest SDK instructions is as follows: GitHub - khadas/aml_npu_sdk

You can go to this official site, but there is no conversion_scripts file under aml_npu_sdk/acuity-toolkit, which is the conversion folder required for NPU model conversion (the conversion haun script is in this folder). My problem has not been solved yet, looking forward to your reply, thanks!

@lifei

Please follow this doc the new name for convert_scripts is demo.