Hello! I am new to a embedded linux and i need turn on a display connected with MIPI DSI interface to khadas edge 1 board. I know that i have to configure dts in fenix project, but i don’t have any examples related to my board. Could you give some examples and may be step by step instruction? Thanks for help in advance!
Edge1 supports TS050 by default, do you want to use other MIPI screens ?
Yes, I do want to use other MIPI screens
If you want to use other screen, you may need to update time timing of your screen here.
This file has been truncated.
* Copyright (c) 2020 Wesion Co., Ltd
* This file is dual-licensed: you can use it either under the terms
* of the GPL or the X11 license, at your option. Note that this dual
* licensing only applies to this file, and not this project as a
* a) This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This file is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* Or, alternatively,