Mobile vim3 project battery and other questions

I definitely desire to receive it! But as I don’t know when I will get it I don’t know if I want to wait that long. It would be nice if the Khadas team might chime in on a time of delivery.

The new batch production is on process, the pre-orders can be shipped out next week.

Have fun!

Will I receive an email after it ships? I haven’t yet.

Nevermind. I finally received my shipping confirmation! Hopefully the rest of my experience is better.
I noticed that on the Khadas site, it says the pre-order thing on the Vim3 page now also, so that’s good!
Almost a month after my order I can’t wait till it gets here! I have already received every other part for this build and with the Corona Virus hitting here I should have ample free time to play!
Thanks guys!
M

Thanks for the order!

Yes, we completed the production last week and you should already received a update with the tracking number.

You can also confirm with @Kingsley with further details.

Good day!

Hi @MadMatt,

Have you received the tracking number? If not yet, please let me know your order number, thank you!

Best regards,
Kingsley

@Kingsley yes I have and thank you for asking! It is still in Hong Kong atm taking its time with everything going on. Thank you guys for caring, I really appreciate it!
Can’t wait to get my package! Getting back excited again hahaha!

I have one question on this. I am also using VIM3 and want to make it portable device. But I am not seeing battery percentage or even battery symbol on status bar.
How do I enable that in Android 9?
Is it possible to see battery symbol and battery percentage in VIM3 with Android 9?
I guess it’s a TV os that’s why it is not showing up there but I want to show my battery percentage over there.
I have already added battery support in the android 9 kernel.

Thanx