Khadas VIM3 is launching on 24 June!

@tkaiser thanks for update, we will do a test again when the 4GB version VIM3 Pro is ready :wink:

Current testing results based on VIM3 Basic(2GB LPDDR4).

2 Likes

How many days is the delay in sending out coupons?
Will there be an extension of coupon validity?

Well, I don’t expect numbers to be any different or are you then also using a different type of DRAM with overall more bandwidth?

BTW: I’m a bit confused. Are the VIM3 prices of $99.99 (Basic) and $139.99 (Pro) limited for the first batch or final prices that will remain the same later?

1 Like

VIM3 pricing of $69.99 (Basic) & $99.99 (Pro), are promotional prices, which ended on 24th June.

Retail prices are $99.99 (Basic) & $139.99 (Pro). The difference in prices are not due to a change of SoC.

You can still get $20-off VIM3 (until 22nd July)!

2 Likes

Hi @skh87, coupons will be valid till 22nd July. Please PM @A-Abby if you still haven’t received a coupon.

I tried to buy as soon as I got a coupon and the price was already 139.99, never saw 99.99 price.
Was that some sort of special thing outside of regular store?

1 Like

@vladk the coupons sent to you are so that you can buy VIM3 at $69.99 and $99.99. They are not meant for you to get a discount lower than $69.99 and $99.99.

For example,

VIM3 Pro:

$139.99 —> Apply Discount Coupon —> $99.99

VIM3 Basic:

$99.99 —> Apply Discount Coupon —> $69.99

Hope this clears things up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can I get a free heatsink too?

1 Like

Hi @vladk, I just checked and found that are the coupon backer, and completed the step 1 & 2(closed after launch), the coupon we sent to you value at $30.

I guess not didn’t notice the red-circled part as below:

@Erasc0 get 5 friends to share this on Facebook. :smile:

#VIM3 Facebook Link

just for me… i shared it with friends… will i get one? because if not i will order me one with the case :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not too sure who got what actually, best to PM @A-Abby about it.

No paypal payment in my country…How else can I buy?

Hi @crazyturk
Does Aliexpress works for you?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Announcement: All discount codes have been sent out already! :slight_smile:

If you still haven’t received yours, PM @A-Abby directly - it may have ended up in your spam folder.

Also, if you didn’t have a chance to participate in our earlier contest, you can still get $20-off the retail price!

Just go to https://khadas.com/vim3 to get the $20-off coupon (which can be used immediately, don’t have to wait for an email).

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to my VIM3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just photographed the VIM3 inside the DIY Case today. VIM3 is 100% compatible - no modification needed. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Will the vim3 being dispatched include transparent acrylic case and usb A to C cable? Better if you could share the package contents details. Thanks.

1 Like

@meprateek

In the box:

• VIM3
  • Wi-Fi Antenna x2 (The Wi-Fi antenna can also transmit Bluetooth)

See: Box Picture

I’ll update this into Khadas Shop.

1 Like

So how is software development going? Is there to be a good optimization for android? :wink:

1 Like