Khadas Tea is not putting out any audio

I wrote in today saying that my Khadas Tea has a problem with the headphone jack, When I plug in the headphones the jack does not make solid contact with the internal pins and I get either one channel (left) or mono. I can make it work if I hold the headphone jack with a little side pressure all the time. (And of course that will not work for daily use) I am wondering if you have a solution.

This is the message I got back from Jim at Khadas…

"Hi Brian. Could you please let me know when the Khadas Tea was repaired and returned to you? (August 23- as seen in the message above) Additionally, I’m curious about your daily usage of the device. It would be helpful if you could provide updates on the forum post you shared (Khadas Tea is not putting out any audio) by adding more details and any additional questions you may have regarding your case.

Sales Manager"

I got the unit back after having had to have it fixed once before last August. You can look at the dialogue above to see what the problem had been. This problem is different than the previous but I have to admit is pretty frustrating. With regard to my daily use, I don’t use it every day (I also use a Dragonfly Cobalt - with which I haven’t had any problems) and I use a Mojo 2. So I use different devises on any given day. I use the Tea by putting it on the back of my I-Phone 14. Using a lightening to usb-c plug, I then plug in headphones. Then I listen to music - maybe while on a walk outdoors etc. I am not sure what other kind “daily usage” you are seeking. I use it to listen to music - usually on the go. Same as I do with the dragonfly cobalt.

Hi Brian
When you plug headphone into the jack completely, you can head a clear click from it.
You can check if it exists. If not, the head jack should have to be changed.