Khadas Remote (Power on/off)

I also can’t turn it on remotely, so I have to press the power button on the side TV box (they are not visible, but there are 3 buttons on the side of the box… like on a mobile phone).

Tell me, does the remote control work with a delay (it turns out a dozen times per button to make something happen)?

1 Like

Thank you, I didn’t know that with the side buttons you can turn on. Which of the three is it?
It also happened to me (the press many times) I have restored to factory values ​​and it goes well again, I guess some addon interferes, but it is not logical. I think Khadas should implement better remote software

1 Like

CE-Team are looking for solutions?
Could a thread be opened in the forum in which they intervene?

№ 9 look at the diagram.

:+1: I have not tried this. Fine! Thanks for the solution.

Interfaces and buttons…

1 Like

FULL DISCLOSURE: Im a noob to this whole feild.
could you use a momentary button connected to a couple of thr GPIO pins to make it go to sleep and wake up too?

i still cant turn on my vim3pro via remote control button.
in kbi its all activated.

is there any solution?

Hello, What OS is running on your VIM3?
Also, have you checked remote for function? If you aim your remote at a digital camera(phone) and activate a button, the LED on the remote should light up as viewed thru the camera.

Sorry to revive this thread, I couldnt find a newer one discussing this:
I am able to shutdown, and also start up the VIM3L using the IR with CoreElec installed/booted, but not when the Ubuntu 22 “server” image with kernel 6.1 is installed/booted, neither with the install straight from the fenix image nor with the latest package versions installed via apt update; apt full-upgrade.
It’s also working perfectly with the Ubuntu 20 1.5 fenix image running kernel 4.9.