Here you can find the how to. I find forum software not so good for documentation and thus use github pages.
Feedback is welcome. This how to could be improved for sure, but it is an start point.
github pages with jekyll-theme (currently tactile), not so good and clean but did not find better jet. Both links are working.
- 20170727: rewrite to use Android u-boot because of multiboot activation.
- 20170615: added ArchLinuxArm keyring and instruction how to use it on ArchLinux. Autboot to ArchLinuxArm on first partition of micro SD card.
- 20170613: added ‘ipv6.disable’ to bootargs
- 20170611: added hardware information section, moved know problems to task list
- 20170608: requirements (u-boot); know problems with WiFI and Ethernet
- 20170607: language and locale settings
- 20170606: retyped in GitHub Markdown (URL changed)
- 20170527: added Authors topic
- 20170526: added basic system setup
- 20170525: initial HowTo commit