I would like to interface external mic/microphone on VIM3L. So far the connection is as shown in figure.
INMP441 MEMS pin Description:
- SCK: Serial data clock for I2S interface
- WS: Serial data word selection for I2S interface
- L/R: Left/Right channel selection.
- When set to low, the microphone outputs a signal on the left channel of the I2S frame.
- When set to high level, the microphone outputs signals on the right channel
- SD: Serial data output of the I2S interface.
- VCC: Input power, 1.8V to 3.3V.
- GND: power ground
I am not sure where to connect WS pin on VIM3. Moreover how can we detect any of the microphone through I2S (terminal or any Library for test). I am using Ubuntu xfce 18.04. Any suggestion please.