Hyperion Ambilight Ubuntu Mate

Hello, I just registered in the forum and I introduce myself. My name is Juan and I am from Chile, I bought a Khadas Vim 8G / 2G and after playing with it for a while I have compiled Hyperion Ambilight in Ubuntu Mate from the official Khadas resources. At the moment I have only managed to compile, I have the binaries and soon I hope to make a guide or something, upload some photos and others. I’m using ESP8266 NodeMCU Lolin from China and ws2812b 60 units that are still strip-shaped 1 meter. 60 LED x 1 meter, I have two tapes but I will only use one, on a 48" Samsung TV. The Android application works without problem as well as the effects, I have an EasyCap USB video capture device that I have not tried yet I was already going, since I can capture the signal from my A/V pay TV and transmit wirelessly to the LEDs thanks to NodeMCU programmed with Arduino IDE. I had trouble finding the CH-340G serial-to-usb driver on aarch64 It does not appear in the repository nor does it add armhf. Sorry for my English translation…
Thanks for everything else in the forum I read a lot of several of you …
See you soon …
P.D. I did not upload the photos for bad connection :disappointed_relieved: