How to access remotely to the VIM3 through LTE modem using SIM card with static IP

What I want to achieve is to connect to a VIM3 (with Android kernel) with the Quectel modem (connected with the New M2X Extension) with a static IP from anywhere. I know a could find a workaround like VPN or reverse SSH tunnel, but I don’t want to rely on another external server.

I wish I could found some information in the Quectel EM06 documentation, but there is nothing on that topic. Right now using the ifconfig command a have an IP address on the ppp0 interface that does not correspond to the one I found on whatismyip.com. Both of these addresses did not respond if I ping them.

The SIM card provider gave me the static IP of the card, but again it does not correspond to the ppp0 IP address or the one provided by whatismyip.

Does anyone have achieved such a connection to the VIM3 using a LTE modem?

Thanks!

Hello, Welcome to the community. I do not have the EM-06, so I cannot help directly. Did you already review the information at Khadas Docs? Relevant section is here.
You may also want to search the forum using the term EM-06. That returns some results like this.