How do I configure KVIM3 to support new image sensor

I now have a new MIPI interface image sensor. How do I configure KVIM3 to support it? Is there any documentation reference?

@ninver2020 which firmware you used ? ubuntu or android . If you use ubuntu , The latest release was support mipi camera .

I plan to connect the new OV image sensor on the Android platform

Maybe @Terry can help you .

@Terry I plan to connect the new OV image sensor on the Android platform,what do I need to do?

What model of your OV image sensor? It’s hard work to add new OV image sensor support. such as ISP.

If I don’t need the function of ISP, I only need to take out the data collected by MIPI port, how do I need to achieve it?

I think you can refer to the source code on the vendor/amlogic/common/arm_isp

OK,How do I configure MIPI to support data in RAW8 format?

If I do n’t want the isp function in A311D, how do I implement a similar function like get_calibrations_os08a10 in my sensor function?

The Camera RAW data format need to be support by CPU ISP. You can’t add support for it by yourself.
I think you should use the MIPI Camera on amlogic support list.

• imx290
  • os08a10
  • imx227

If I have an OV7251 sensor, how do I add support in KVIM3?

I don’t have much experience with this, so I can’t give you any more advice

OK,I see that there are three modes of mipi port configuration: DOL_MODE, DDR_MODE, DIR_MODE. What is the difference? I see that there is
static DEVICE_ATTR (adapt_frame, S_IRUGO | S_IWUSR, adapt_frame_read, adapt_frame_write) in system_am_adap.c;
static DEVICE_ATTR (dol_frame, S_IRUGO | S_IWUSR, dol_frame_read, dol_frame_write);
static DEVICE_ATTR (inject_frame, S_IRUGO | S_IWUSR, inject_frame_read, inject_frame_write);
How are these three functions used?

Thank you for your help, I have adjusted the image data so far