Help - brand new Tone2 Pro - Control dial stuck/off centre

Hi there

@Eric68 @Gouwa @tsangyoujun

I purchased a tone2 pro from the Khadas shop and it just arrived. The volume wheel however is so tight and appears off centre / not possible to click or hold- appears to be a defective unit. How can I arrange to exchange it ?

Regards
Matt

Hi Matt, the volume wheel “clicks” by pressing it forward towards the front of the Tone2 Pro. Pressing downwards will not work. Can you confirm if this is the correct solution?

Hi there

Unfortunately no - there is no movement when doing that. It appears also the dial is not centred correctly - when you try to move the dial you can see it’s not seated horizontally (leans to the side). Also makes a slight grinding noise when turning

@Eric68 @Gouwa @tsangyoujun

Hi guys

Would really appreciate an update and what can be done here. The device is unusable.

Regards
Matt

Hi Matt, I understand your situation and we will provide a replacement through the most expedient means possible for you. Just to verify, could you send us some videos and/or pictures?

Thank you.

Thank you. I have just sent an email with a few pics for you - along with the serial number sheet to assist

Regards
Matt

1 Like

Understood. You can actually PM to me within this forum as well.