Freezes after 10-15 minutes of use

I have a khadas mind and three docking stations. Was hoping to making this my new primary device for work. However, after 10-15 minutes of use the unit completely freezes and becomes unresponsive. I then have to hard reset the unit, only for the issue to repeat itself. I also noticed that if i put the unit to sleep and try to wake it up (even 1 minute later) it will not recognize the mouse or keyboard and then also requires a hard reboot. overall, it is completely unusable. I have tried emailing Khadas multiple times but no response in weeks. Is anyone else having similar issues? Really unfortunate to spend over $1500 on this setup to be a paper weight. Khadas support, if you are seeing this. Please reach out to me or respond to this thread.

HI @Sgr319

Sorry to hear about your situation, is this with the default windows installation out of the box ?

The khadas support team for the mind is on vacation until the 17th of this month in view of the lunar new year, we kindly request your patience till your issue can be followed up.

Warm Regards.

@Electr1 Yes, with the default installation of windows. The only software i have installed on the devices are the office 365 apps.

Thank you very much for purchasing our product.

Based on your feedback, please follow the guidelines below to try to resolve the issue:

1. Please make sure you are using our original adapter to connect to the Mind or dock. If the issue persists, try using another adapter that supports the PD fast charging protocol with a power output of 65W or higher.
  2. Try pressing and holding the power button of your Mind machine for 30 seconds to reset your BIOS settings.

We will continue to follow up on this issue until it is resolved.

have been using the power supply that was provided with the Khadas mind plugged into my dock. I also purchased three additional power supplies and cables from Khadas specifically for the docking stations. Holding the power button for 30 seconds did not seem to have any effect. Also, what about the noise? Is it expected for these to be very loud? It’s loud enough that people hear it when I am on calls.

According to the feedback you provided, our engineers suggest reinstalling the Windows operating system before attempting again.
If the issue persists after the reinstallation, please contact us again.
We will continue to follow up on this issue until it is resolved.

I am unable to reinstall windows because now the unit will not even power on. The LED on the power button now flashes yellow, green and red and will not power on no matter what i try.

Long press the power supply for about 11 seconds to force a shutdown, and then restart to boot up the BIOS

Does not respond at all. Doesn’t matter how long I try to hold down power button for.

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.
Our support team has sent you an email with instructions on troubleshooting the issue.
Please provide more information following the instructions in the email.
We will continue to follow up on this issue.