Extreme cooling help

…Or under Amazon’s used electronics
:grin:

It is hard to say, they have been mining hard for quite a long time, @birty can tell the correct date,
I believe they will be let loose, once something goes astray, damaged VIM etc,

To be correct, it is a place where VIM2 Mining Veterans are made born :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

maybe ,as soon as Rockchip 3588 appears
:smiley:

oh, that chip, it will be atleast twice as fast as the current VIM3, and 4 times as fast as VIM2 and VIM3L…
And consume half the power of VIM3, I believe you can run it off a regular 5w (5v ,1A) power supply :star_struck:

and not so hot
:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

Yes that too… , In that case, this topic will become obsolete :dizzy_face:

especially for the northern regions
:grin:

Yea, totally true
:rofl:

My VIM3 here soaking the sun, in its Warmth and basking glow :sunglasses:
I think my VIM3 has tanned a bit too, need to apply some suntan lotion :crazy_face:

no, you already hid it in a box
:gift::slightly_smiling_face:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, no more suntan for it,
:joy:

but that case, is nothing more than temporary, it is like a tent for my VIM3
and hey look the color also matches ! :rofl:

1 Like

If the new rockchip one is a reasonable price then yep - there will probably be a few used vim2 boards on eBay!

1 Like

They’ve been mining for probably 18months - 2 years now I guess. All still going strong, none broken and that’s at full load on all cores constantly. Sign of good quality SBCs!

4 Likes

Yes, they have stood the test of time :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I think so too, Khadas is the best!

2 Likes

I think, we have shed a lot of love on khadas products, we should also shed some love on those who make it all happen… :heart:

1 Like

otherwise you and I wouldn’t be here, mate,
24/7
:smiley::joy:

Let’s make that 24/7 365 as well…
:smile:
:

I don’t even notice, really
:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

1 Like

Me neither, I like it :smile:

New M2X, 4G modules have arrived in the US, but Amazon has yet to sort them out for distribution. The new passive heatsink has not been sent out to the US yet - the stock has just arrived at our office.

I believe covid-19 is affecting Amazon, and they are under-staffed.

3 Likes

Good to see that it is being distributed globally, but will you guys ever consider having Khadas marketplace in India ( Amazon.in ) ?, I see a huge market for your device in our market,

You can bring some change to the Rasberry pi saturated market :wink:

2 Likes