Error while booting up

I’ve just had this blue screen error on my unit (i7 model), looking for it online it seems to be related to hybernate or fast boot. Either way, the mind was on its dock, i turned it off completely before leaving the house, and the khadas app was set to make the Mind go to sleep when unplugged from the charger. None of this happened, i neither removed the Mind from the dock nor unplugged the charger, so i don’t think that setting has something to do with this episode.
Anyways, after that blue screen i turned off the PC, removed it from the dock, unplugged the charger, removed a USB drive i previously left connected, plug/connect everything back in (except the USB drive), and it booted correcly.
Just wanted to report this, in case it’s something worth investigating in

Hello @Whippy

Do you use the original Windows system provided by us?

Yes sure, I’m using the preinstalled windows

Greetings, Thank you for purchasing Khadas products.

Based on your description, we recommend trying the following steps:

1. Connect only the Mind. If it can Boot up normally, connect it to the Dock while the Mind is on.
  2. After updating the Windows system online, observe whether the issue still occurs.
  3. If the problem persists, try resetting the BIOS by holding down the power button for 30 seconds and then attempting again.
  4. If the issue persists after the above steps, we recommend reinstalling Windows 11 with guidance.

We hope the above steps are helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

As described in the first message, the Mind booted up fine after turning it off, unplugging everything and plugging everything back in. I’ll keep you updated if it happens again, and if i can understand what can possibly be the cause

I’m glad to hear that your issue has been resolved.
Our engineering team is aware of the issue you described and is actively investigating it.
We will notify you promptly with any updates or findings.
Thank you for your trust in Khadas.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.