Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
After attaching a LiPo battery the first time, it was working. But after a few days of rebooting the system and removing and reattaching the battery several times. The battery had no power to operate the board. If I remove the power plugs, the board poweroff immediately
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Attached a LiPo battery to the Juice board
- Use power plugs for hours to recharge the LiPo battery
- After 12 hours remove the power plug
- Board powered off immediately
A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.
After removing the power plug the board continue to be powered from the battery
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Add any other context about the problem here.
Here my question:
- How can I monitor battery drain, recharge and discharge?