Edge 2 Station not working

Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?

Android

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

Khadas official images

Please describe your issue below:

I bought the Khadas Edge 2 Station and cannot searm em to power on my Edge 2 ARM PC. I have connected the power cable to the usb-c port. The green LED light in the station lights. However, when I attach the Edge 2 ARM PC and hit the PWR button it doesn’t power on. IS the unit defective or am I doing something wrong?

Post a console log of your issue below:

**Delete this line and post your log here.**

@Sinky Can you provide us with photos of equipment related connections?

I have attached 5 pics. some show the power cable plugged in to the Edge 2 PC. The system will power on in these pics (the LED is red in those pics). In the other pics, the power is going in to the station. The Edge 2 PC will not power on in those pics (the LED is green in those pics).

Thanks.

@Sinky
What does this number represent? Is your USB connected to a computer or an adapter? If you don’t connect to the station, can the device boot up and enter the system?

This is how many watts the Khadas is drawing. I’m using a 25w power brick.

If I don’t connect to the station and I power the edge 2 PC directly, I can boot the device.

Someone on discord suggested that both the station and the edge 2 need to be powered separately - the station can’t power the edge 2 pc via the pogo pins. Is that right?

@Sinky Station cannot provide power to Edge2, but Edge2 can provide power to Station.

What is the specific phenomenon? What is the process of comparing HDMI displays? The station is probably broken, please contact after-sales service.

Just to be clear - there is no issue with the HDMI displays.

Before I return the item, can I just check - if there is power going only to the station (not to the Edge 2 PC) - should the station power the Edge 2 via the pogo pins?

I’m not sure if the unit is broken or I just misunderstood how it was supposed to work.

Thank you.