DXF drawing of top acrylic plate?

Hello,

is it possible to share the dxf file of the top plate of the acrylic case. I want to laser it out of aluminium so i can use it as passive cooling plate. I would connect the plate with a thermal pad to the processor.
I already did something similar to a H3 board and the processor doesn’t get any higher then 42°C.

I think there should be no problemI to share that, I will apply for that, and update next week.

Good idea I feel.
Do a top and bottom plate
Jam thermal pad between PCB and Plates excellent idea
Well I think so :+1:

Hi, roeleman & Robert:
Check the Khadas Docs for the resources:

Gouwa,

thanks for sharing the drawing. Excellent service!
I will see if I can laser it this week out of aluminium.
If everything is done I will share the results and the pictures here.

2 Likes

Are you using it as a heatsink as well?

Hello All,

can anybody confirm me, that is able to open 2D Drawing of Acrylic cover?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5dhgmljjxjfpf33/Vim_Acrylic_top-bottom.7z

if is working and can be open, can you please let me know a version of 7z and tools for open that?
My Version of 7z 16.02, and package has CRC32 7FE650DB
For example https://a360.autodesk.com/viewer/ cannot open that file, even I’m change extensions to .dxf

thanks a lot

The .7z has a non-extension file, and I can’t open it with any software. I tried to add DXF/DWG to the file but nothing happened. Can you help me reup the file?

@bardkarry i just downlaoded that 7-zip file “Vim_Acrylic_top-bottom.7z” which contains file without extension “Vim_Acrylic_top-bottom”. I did renamed that file to “Vim_Acrylic_top-bottom.dxf” as written on docs page egg: “(DXF format)”.

Then i did download and install the DWG TrueView as i don’t have autodesk account for the “A360 Viewer (NEW)” and i don’t wont to register right now.
I was able to open that file without any issue.

1 Like

Hi, I just followed ur guide but DWG TrueView’ve shown me a gray screen and nothing happened.
I try to open the file by Autodesk Viewer online but the website can’t open too.
***Update: i’m sorry, i extracted nonextension file and it gave me 2 dxf files top and bottom :)))

Just FYI: You open the 7z file, rename the file with a .zip extension and then it will correctly open.