Driver or FW need to be fix

Whenever change mode in software, the Tone board need to be disconnected and reconnected to get it working otherwise, a loud beep sound every 10-20 seconds.

I don’t have problem with other DACs except this TB

Like change the device will cause the TB not function properly

0 Likes

Testing again last night with FW1226, there was a beep sound randomly. Whenever the beep sound occurs, then it keeps going on every 50-80 seconds. which you have to disconnect the USB cable then work after. Happened like 6 times during 4 hours playing. I think there is a bug on the FW.

Does anyone have this problem? I thought I saw someone mention that before.

0 Likes

I found out it’s not a FW but the driver.

TUSBAudio ASIO Driver (2-XMOS SA1-US DS (EVAL))
-This driver can play PCM, DSD, DSD + PCM
-Disconnect/Reconnect whenever change the drivers and BitRate, beep sound randoomly

XMOS SX1-US DJ
-This only support PCM
-No problem at all

Please update a new driver to support DSD or fix TUSBAudio

1 Like

DSD works pretty well with Foobar2000

Hi there! The tone is generated 1 hour of connected TB to usb, for every 300 seconds or 5 minutes. It is the drivers that are Evaluation version from Thesycon. The last fully compatible and bought drivers from Khadas that are registered to Pid and Vid of their product were 2.24. Although Thesycon has released now 4.54 version of drivers, Khadas has not requested the USB drivers for their TB. So every other drivers that v2.24 will have this tone.

I hope Khadas will license some of the newly veesion driversbecause they have a much more better quality.

1 Like

Thanks,

Actually I got its working now.

If anyone runs into problem, make sure to uninstall the Eval driver and check the delete box on Windows OS, then run Setup from the driver below, it will have everything even DSD. Do not run Add driver from folder.

Thesycon-Stereo-USB-Audio-Driver-V224.rar

1 Like

Tone Board Recognized but Playback stops

That’s it! We are still waiting Khadas for never version, you can clearly hear how much difference is between 2.24 and 4.xx version :wink:

0 Likes

Tone Board v1.02 Firmware is working for all the driver in windows.Before it worked with WASAPI (Shared) only now it works with the regular WASAPI… Thank you

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Alashikita. Glad to hear that the v1.02 driver is working out well for you.

Thanks to @terry for all the hard work! :blush:

0 Likes