Developer options crashing

Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?

Android

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

Khadas November Release

Please describe your issue below:

Im finding that when accessing the developer options menu to enable wifi debugging the application stalls and presents the “Stopped Responding Dialog”, the only way I’m able to access the menu is at very first boot, basically before the fan starts and the LCD is applied the appropriate brightness levels.

Im not an android expect but if someone can advise on how i can provide some logging for this thread.

thanks

@ccsystems I was unable to reproduce the problem you mentioned. Can you tell me how to reproduce it? Do you want to capture a more detailed WiFi LOG?

@goenjoy, its as simple as entering the developer options menu it would simply freeze and then popup with the not responding wait or close menu, i have two vim4’s and it was happening on both however didn’t happen when i first got them

It got to the point where i wasn’t able to use the menu at all regardless of me getting into the menu as quick as i could as first boot.

I factory reset one of them thinking it was my app however it was still happening, the only difference between me having no issues and constant issues was the 5G LTE Module, i removed the module from both and i can now access the developer menu with no issues.

1 Like