Could Blow your MIND

Not sure the video sent is the correct Video, for CS:GO ?

If user states he has same MInd as you and there is no hidden magic
Best to ask, How did he do those great frame rates…is my only suggestion presently.
Enjoy, it is a very groovy Unit small and compact
R

I tried using the “GPD G1” with the extended M.2 port of the Khadas MIND pro (i7-1360p model) that I got this week using the oculink adapter + cable. I was able to play CC2 perfectly, which I couldn’t play at all on Khadas MIND alone. The “Night RAID” benchmark score also increased from 17211 to 92882. I plan to upload screen captures and other evidence later. For the time being, as a breaking news. You don’t have to worry, because MIND graphics with MIND Link is much more powerful and easy than the GPD G1. I can’t wait for next June. Thanks.

Nov.18 Postscript) After changing the display setting of Windows from 4K to FHD, I was able to play CC2 comfortably even with a standalone MIND. The above post is the result of my trial in a 4K display environment.

2 Likes

Intel Core i5-1340P, 12-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 8 efficiency cores
16 threads,max turbo frequency 4.6GHz,12MB cache
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics eligible

Back to more fiddling Mind has been working hard, as a PC for the Missus, getting a bit of a work out with Solitaire etc, need it back for some extra duties, and missus is a more of an Android Gamer, not too hard to Extract.

Today I installed in the underneath second Port a HYNIX SSD 512GB M.2 2230 NV Me.

Installed in ok after hunting for small tiny Torx type driver bit (why not just a Phillips screw).

Any ways in booted. Not knowing what to expect, Boot to CMOS, bit weird I thought, but new device fitted anything is possible, going thru settings found NVME detected, further digging found device test and failed.

Oh dear, but as I have not tested it, found also in Cmos a test option, I did then it passed. reboot into Windows 11 now all good.
Into Diskmanagment, there she be, a bit of an allocation and format, all good.

I think more time wasted trying to find the mini Torx driver than installing and setting up.

I think more time trying to find the mini Torx driver than installing and setting up. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Nice bit of KIT for Sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Howdy
It appears my Mind has a Mind of its own.
Installed a SKHYNIX BC511 SSD 512GB M.2 2230 NVMe PCle Gen3x4 22mm.

When I reboot the system after a Windows update its gone not there ?
Power off on and the device returns. weird i feel.
Some settings in Cmos maybe or well not sure,

Unit has the dock, but was happening without dock.previously

Cheers