I just downloaded the latest source code and compiled it from scratch on two different machines. I apply the resulting “update.img” on my Vim2 v1.2 hardware using USB Burning Tool v2.1.2. Everything appears to be fine and normal. When I reboot, the Vim2 is stuck on the “KHADAS” bootup bitmap image. It’s stuck here and doesn’t go on to the bootanimation.zip process.
If I download the firmware from your website, everything works fine. What am I missing?
- Vim2 MAX
- v1.2 Hardware
- Latest source code:
- – repo init -u https://github.com/khadas/android_manifest.git -b Nougat
- – repo sync -j4
- Compiled Successfully:
- – source build/envsetup.sh
- – lunch kvim-userdebug-64
- – make -j12 otapackage
- Copied “update.img” to Windows PC
- Applied “update.img” to Vim2 via Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.2
- Successful flash
- Stuck on “Khadas” bootup bitmap image for hours.