Change logo in VIM3 Android 9 SDK

I guess you are not aware about the procedure. You need to compile the source code of VIM3 on linux. For that you will have to setup a build environment.

Follow this —> Building Android Source Code | Khadas Documentation

1 Like

hello
yes i am new and for me i think its hard unless i watch an instruction video

hello
does anyone have the latest Firmware of Pie for vim 3L and vim3 without boot khadas logo and without Model in about section description of the model (vim 3…khadas…)
did anyone edit these and have them removed?

hello, try to use the search on the forum, this issue was solved somewhere

hello
i have searched no one had uploaded Vim3L / Vim3 pie latest firmware- without Khadas logo and without (in ABOUT description >Model> Vim3l Khadas)
do you have latest vim3L vim3 pie without these?

No i am not i thought it would be easier thats why i am searching if anyone had the latest Pie Firmware for VIM3L VIM3 without Khadas Logo and without discription of the model which it mentions vim3l…khadas…
i know that in Forum blog there are proffesionals and its peice of cake but not for me if there is step by step video yes i may know but i am afraid to break it

Hello, I cannot help with the boot logo, but it is easy to change the model number and device name from Android by using a text editor app like Quick Edit to modify the build.prop. If that will help you I can give a simple demo.
Keep in mind, it will not change the build number contents.

hello
thank you for your reply
i wanted a pie firmware without Khadas boot logo and as well to change Model name and device
as iits mentioned in your picture
one question if someone factory reset it the model as well device name will be stored back VIM3 or they will stay as you edit them (XYZ SBC740)
i will be appreciated if you can send me the demo
and have you tried to remove Khadas logo in vim3l pie latest firmware?