Boot on my micro SD card

hello community.
I had an RPI 3 with which I worked, to be precise the RPI starts the image of my micro card which creates an ssid network with which I connect with my computer.
once login I had access to a program.
to access it you had to do 192.168.xxx.xxx and there I arrive on my home page of my program.
with the VIM 1s I can’t do it who could tell me why??.
I don’t want to go back to RPI.
thanks in advance

Hello @patrick_garcia

Sorry, I don’t know what you want to do, please provide more details as it will help us assist you better in resolving the issue.

Thanks.

Hi @patrick_garcia,

I believe your rpi os creates some hotspot through which you can gain command prompt access etc by connecting your computer.

Is that what you are saying ?

The vim1s doesn’t have existing setup, but by some steps you can replicate similar setups.

Bonjour, merci pour ta réponse, je ne sais pas comment fonctionne Rpi mais je sais que lorsqu’on met mar carte micro sd dedans il démarre dessus.
Si tu veux je peut te fournir l’image du programme. Le but c’est que le vim S1 puisse démarrer sur la carte de manière a me fournir le SSID : ffam-notaumatic.
Mais il n’y arrive pas .
Si tu veux l’image que je me sers avec mon ancien rpi je peut te la donner.

Bonjour, merci pour ta réponse, je ne sais pas comment fonctionne Rpi mais je sais que lorsqu’on a rencontré mar carte micro sd dedans il démarre dessus.
Si tu veux je peux te fournir l’image du programme. Le mais c’est que le vim S1 peut démarrer sur la carte de manière à me fournir le SSID : ffam-notaumatic.
Mais il n’y arrive pas.
Si tu veux l’image que je me sers avec mon ancien rpi je peux te la donner.

Hello @patrick_garcia

If you want to setup VIM1S Wi-Fi work on AP mode, please check this documentation.

https://docs.khadas.com/products/sbc/vim1s/applications/wifi-sta-ap-mode

Bonjour, si quelqu’un veux le programme que j’ai en image sur ma carte sd et qui fonctionne avec mon ancien rpi pour voir comment il fonction je peux lui faire parvenir.
Je doit vous dire que je ne sais pas comment rentrer toutes les ligne de commande.
Je suis un noob dans le domaine.

Merci @angourdi mais je ne comprends pas un renter toutes les commande.
Je veux bien apprendre si on me guide.

hello @numbqq what I want to do is very simple.
be able to start the vim 1s with the sd card.
my problem is the following, with my old RPI when I start it with the micro sd card in it after 1mm I had a new wi-fi network appearing on my computer in addition to the network of my box.
when I connect to this new network and enter the address 192.168.100.200 I arrive on the program.

with the vim 1s when I put the sd card and start it nothing happens here is my problem.

I presise that I want to do things well but I am a noob as you say in the middle

hello @Electr1 I can send you the image that I use to work on the program and in open-source tell me if you want it

@patrick_garcia Can you check the khadas documents ?
https://docs.khadas.com/products/sbc/common/applications/wifi-sta-ap-mode

this shows how to create SSID to connect to as you mention with your rpi setup
please try it and see how it goes.

hello @Electr1
I don’t see how this will solve my problem.
I followed the procedure actually ca my created an ssid as indicated on the document.

but how can I start from my micro sd card my problem remains the same

Hello, @patrick_garcia,
please share some of the details of this program that you use previously, you can share here.

my program is 9GB so I would like to pass it on to you but how do I do it with a wetransfere link I think or another at your convenience.

@patrick_garcia just provide the softwares name, I will check directly. No need to send the program to me.