Balanced RCA cables and connectors - where to find?

Since the TB2’s new balanced RCA isn’t a household item yet. I wanted to start a thread for people to add places that have cables or connectors for making cables available. Please post URLs for companies making balanced RCA cables or connectors here as you find them.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, there
We will launch the Balanced RCA to XLR-3 adapter/cable the time we launch the Tone2 Pro next week.

Good day!

5 Likes

The Tone2 Pro launched today, and many of us bought one (including me). However, no link to buy the adaptor or cable yet. When can we expect to be able to purchase the adaptor or cable?

Thanks…

Hi @Bonehead
Thanks for your order!

Yep, the cable will be ready for order sometime in this week.

Thanks for the feedback!

Good day!

2 Likes

Balanced RCA to XLR-3 - want to know the cable around how much?

thanks
barry

@Gouwa… any updates on adapter/cable availability?

Thanks.

Hello, dear Gouwa informed us that this is a matter for the near future!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@Gouwa… any updates on adapter/cable availability?

Hi, there
Here you go:

Have fun!

4 Likes

It is immediately evident that the cable is of good quality, thanks to Gouwa!
:+1:

Yep, confirmed, the price for per pair.

From the screenshot you took, it’s already a pair cables right?

1 Like

Why are the male cables so short? There’s no way a .2 meter cable (7.8 inches) will reach from the Tone2 Pro to my line amp. Unfortunately, no balanced cables for me.

Or, I could just buy the female cables and swap the connectors for male…

Hi @Bonehead
How long in length you thought is necessary for your application?

May be you can just go with Khadas Bal RCA Adapter + Common RCA Cable which you should can find on the market for your demand.

Good day!

Same length as the female, and typically the industry standard for the shortest cable made: 1 meter.

1 Like

Thanks for your email; however my preamp requires a male connection on your cable, not a female. I am not confused.

However, I see you have now added a 1 meter cable with a male connection. Perfect! Thanks for the quick response, and for solving the problem. I just ordered 1 meter male connectors (one pair).

3 Likes

Yep, thanks for the feedback.

And you are the lucky one placed the order still with $39.9 price at 1.0m per pair(forgot to update the price while editing the page) :blush:

Btw, we finnally manage the XLR connector model from NC3MXX to NC3MXX-HE that with Gold Contacts.

Have fun!

3 Likes

Hey guys, I just got these for my Khadas Tone board. But the inner male pins are way too thick to fit into the RCA connectors on the Tone Board. What am I missing here?

Geir.

Hello, Welcome to the community.
The RCA Balanced connectors are only for the Khadas Tone2 Pro’s, or the coming Tone2’s hybrid RCA jacks, or the Balanced RCA females like those seen here.
They will not work with standard RCA jacks like those on the original Tone1. Even if they did fit, they still would not provide a balanced connection, as standard RCA have only two conductors, balanced requires 3 conductors.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes