Android Launcher

Hi there,
For android 12,
when I try to use a different home launcher, the quick app access bar at the bottom is always shown, no matter what other home launcher I used.
Is there a way we can remove the quick app access bar when using a different home launcher.

Thank you.

I agree, any way to remove this?

@thesilente @TCBLyolo I plan to add the functions of hiding and displaying the status bar in ksetting. The next version plans to add this feature.

@goenjoy
Thank you for your help.

We are actually talking about the app bar at the bottom.

Can we also hide that too?

@TCBLyolo We are actually talking about the app bar at the bottom. Can we also hide that too? ==》yes

1 Like

Also the navigation bar, I mean the navigate button at the bottom, this really matters.
Even if I choose the gesture navigation, something like a black line will still keep showing up at the bottom.

@goenjoy could help me check with this?

@Tale1 Can you use screenshots to describe it?

I mean this kind of thing, it’s quite invisible on our phones (usually not 16:9 screen) or maybe it will automatically be hidden when watching videos.
But I use this device as a TV box (with 16:9 screen), in most Apps, at the bottom, about 20 pixels height line area, always comes nontransparent (all black or all white) and never get hidden, may be this is caused by some bugs of the immersive mode.
The only thing I know is this navigation bar always block something when I‘m watching 16:9 video, it makes me feel really bad. I have already rooted this device to solve it, actually I don’t think this is a good idea.