7 inch capacitive touch panel

moreover, a forum exists for this
:slightly_smiling_face:

try this

1 Like

no, the images are different, since the hardware is different, in any case, more information is on docs.khadas in the firmware section for the vim you need, or some of the users can offer you their own assembly, optimized

@Archangel1235 please give the instructions for this soon, it will be easier for others to get it, rather than asking you all the time :slight_smile:

in any case, questions will arise, since many do not want to spend time searching the forum

for compiling just copy this file into fenix/linux/arch/arm64/configs

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdoi38lqj772zl5/kvims_defconfig/file

make clean && make
2 Likes

Yes! Electr1 is goddem right! =)

1 Like

Thanks! _________ =)

Just a note. There are some universal VIM firmware in the Krescue images.

he wants a firmware where touch works

1 Like

I see. My apologies.

It works! The Ilitek ici2511c2p1 controller started working immediately after loading the OS. Big big big thanks to @Archangel1235!!!

1 Like

@hlebanet Archangel1235 has also provided instructions of how to build your own image as well, please check it out, it will be useful for you :blush:

Yes, thanks to him for his work and help!

I saw it. Need to try. I still need to understand how to set non-standard screen resolutions in this Ubuntu and I will be the happiest person on the planet.

oh that’s not hard at all, just do install emmc on the terminal , with that image booted on the SD card, and it will copy that image over to the eMMC

I don’t understand how to do this. Can I learn more? I enter a command in the terminal, but it returns an error: missing destination file operand after ‘emmc’

try to type in the search, somewhere there was an answer to your question!

@hlebanet I made a bit of error there, please do this, my apologies

1 Like

@hlebanet Work is being done with this in the Display resolutions testing topic, refer there please,

we’re trying to get waveshare and elecrow touchscreens running with vim1 and fenix build downloaded, is the touchscreen still needing a special build?

the thread is so long its hard to see where the magic is!

Hello @Archangel1235 and @Electr1, I appreciate the information you provided in this thread. I have a Vim1 device and am using it for a project. I wanted to connect a touchscreen to this Vim1, but although I can get the display to work, the touchscreen functionality is not working. The touchscreen is connected via a USB interface.
The Vim1 is running Ubuntu 18.04 XFCE-emmc.:

When I run the ‘lsusb -v’ command, I get visual information related to the touchscreen:

The screen I am using:

I cannot access any of the files shared by @Archangel1235 above. Could you please assist me?