Hi, Khadas users and other forks from the open source communities:
I will arrange a meeting with Amlogic management team at their Shenzhen office the in the next few days, and will focus more on open source.
Before I move ahead to Amlogic office, I wanna collect more different voices from the open source communities, so kindly take a vote or comment:
- Completed CPU datasheet
- Open source code of HW audio codec
- Provide necessary supports with Mali GPU
- Provide a technical window for the communities
- Better IoT support on next-gen SOCs
- Mainline U-boot
- Mainline Linux
- Others (Kindly comment with the details)
I will collect all the voices and pass to Amlogic team, and will push the voices from the open source communities to accomplish.
Any kind of voices/feedback are welcome!