Yolov3 - Trying to implement on the Khadas VIM3 to utilize the NPU

@Akkisony

Q2 or Q3

Please use the latest release code in gitlab . It seem not the latest relese code

@Frank Can you please share the link of the latest released code?

@Akkisony

@Frank I found in another documentation, that we have to provide the path to Linux SDK. Can you please give me a short idea, what does this LinuxSDK do? I tried reading the documentation, but did not get a clear idea.
Is it necessary to provide the Linux SDK directory when executing “build_vx.sh”?
What is fenix? Do we need to provide the path of fenix aswell?

Hey frank… I tried pulling the repo, I got a notification saying it’s the latest version. Please tell me a possible solution to execute “./build_vx.sh”

@Akkisony

khadas@Khadas:~/aml_npu_app/detect_library$ cd yolo_demo_x11_usb/
khadas@Khadas:~/aml_npu_app/detect_library/yolo_demo_x11_usb$ ./build_vx.sh 
  COMPILE /home/khadas/aml_npu_app/detect_library/yolo_demo_x11_usb/main.cpp
main.cpp: In function ‘void* thread_func(void*)’:
main.cpp:655:19: warning: comparison of integer expressions of different signedness: ‘uint32_t’ {aka ‘unsigned int’} and ‘int’ [-Wsign-compare]
  655 |    } while (isize < header_length);
      |             ~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tee: /linux_build_sample.log: Permission denied
make: Nothing to be done for 'all'.                                             
6a1ae1e (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD) fixup decode error-oneline  
0612cbc fixup build error with opencv4
8ce8fe9 rename main_cv3.cpp to main.cpp
1ee7a7c fixup build error
4ddaf1c rename build scripts and makefiles
8c56584 remove opencv4 demo

Please use the latest release code

@Frank As, I said, when I tried doing git pull, it said that it already has the lastest version.
Now, I tried executing the command you sent me as a picture. I got the following error.

@Frank I also tried cloning the new repo into another directory and tried executing the build script, yet I recieved an error as the above screenshot.

@Akkisony Please upgrade you system , you don’t have upgrade the npu library package

1 Like