Working with quant tool and convert tool

Which Khadas SBC do you use?

`Vim3 Pro

Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?

Ubuntu

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

20.04 (the latest one)

Please describe your issue below:

Good evening! I’m trying to run my own model on vim3, I already converted my yolov5.onnx into yolov5.tmfile and it works fine with CPU. Then I decided to quantize my weights to use them on TIM-VX model (I found the mean and std of my dataset and put them in). But the TIM-VX model gives no predictions in this situatuon :frowning:
Therefore I have few questions: I saw you have yolov3_uint8 and yolov4_timvx - what are the differences? When I decided to quantize the model, I saw in the example this:
Why Mean is float number which is bigger then 1? I’m using this mean parametres -
mean = (0.5691, 0.6521, 0.6264), std = (0.2409, 0.2492, 0.2994) which I calculated using usual algorithm. Maybe I’m doing it wrong and your model needs different parametres.
I wish you will be able to help me!

Post a console log of your issue below:

The TIM-VX program just doesnt give any predictions, how ever CPU version gives

1 Like

Here is the link on my google drive with the weights of my model, my model and my dataset
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t9fn4nMTDPct_BbUDFfV4sDkOJy1mgO-?usp=sharing

Does anybody here? :frowning: